viernes, 15 de julio de 2011

Ejemplos de ingles de la prueba del saber pro




Put the verb in brackets into a correct form. (gerund or infinitive)


Example: The snow kept (fall) _____ the whole day. (key = falling)



1. 


 You don't need (ask)  me to go out.


2. 


 Would you like (keep)  the tickets?


3. 


 We watched them (jump)  from a window.


4. 


 This book tells you how (win)  at chess.


5. 


 The fire seems (be)  out.


6. 


 She apologized for (be)  late.


7. 


 It is nice (sit)  in the garden at night.


8. 


 I'm for (do)  nothing till the evening.


9. 


 I wish (be)  a manager.


10.


 I suggest (leave)  him here.


11.


 I don't like (get)  bills.


12.


 I can hear the bell (ring) .


13.


 He offered (lend)  me money.


14.


 He made me (do)  the same things.


15.


 He hates (be)  kept waiting..


16.


 He decided (disguise)  himself.


17.


 Don't keep him (stand)  at the door.


18.


 Did you remember (book)  seats for the cinema tomorrow?


19.


 Did you advise him (go)  to the police?


20.


 At dinner she annoyed me by (smoke) .







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario